WALLPAPER & ARTWORK GUIDELINES
Print Consultations and Setup Fee: $60:00 per hour, charged in 10 minute increments.
Digital Editing: $60:00 per hour, charged in 10 minute increments.
All orders must be accompanied by an email confirming contact details, print sizes (including borders) and paper choice. Normal turnaround for prints is 2-3 working days.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR WALLPAPER
File widths should be set up as listed below. Always set your file up with a 20mm bleed on each side of your design.
· The width of your file is will be the width of the wallpaper.
· Please create your file the way you need it printed.
· Do not use the height of your file as the width.
The images below illustrate which part of the wallpaper is deemed the width and which part of the file is deemed the width.
Once the files are received we are under the assumption that the files are complete, repeat perfectly and are ready to print.
Files should be created to the exact repeat, with no white or black border lines and no overlapping required. There should be no excess design around the pattern in your file. Please ensure the file is cropped to the exact height of the files repeat.
Please let us know if you require any assistance with file setup. A setup fee will be charged to the customer if changes are required. Customer will be contacted prior to any consultation and editing work.
If you require 10 metres of print, please do not provide us with a 10m file. You only need to provide us with the one single repeat of your design and we will repeat it to the meterage on our end.
Rathenart Designs accepts no liability on file related errors, any reprinting due to these errors are the responsibility of the client.
Our printer has a 98.2% Pantone coverage with its UltraChrome GS3 ink sets for the professional finish. For this reason files are best saved in RGB for a larger gamut selection.
• Files need to be ready for printing in repeat saved in RGB as a tiff, psd or jpeg file type.
• All wallpapers are not printed to the edge of the paper and will require trimming prior to installation.
• All prints have an edge bleed of 20mm on both sides for double cut installation.
• All prices are based on lineal metres.
• Prices do not include GST or freight.
• Printing on demand, printing to size, adding logo to headers and other specifications are available on request.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR ARTWORK
• Files need to be ready for printing in size required saved in RGB as a tiff, psd or jpeg file type.
• Our 9 cartridge Epson UltraChrome GS3 ink enables prints to have an unparalleled colour gamut in RGB which is PANTONE certified at up to 98%.
• Printing includes an extra 25mm of paper required for framing.
• Most Medias can be printed on up to 1500mm wide. Please contact us for pricing on custom size prints or other print media available.
• Canvas prints are supplied rolled ready for stretching.
• Stretching of canvas prints is available on request.
• Discounts may apply for multiple prints produced at the same time.
• Photography and Fine Art paper prints are supplied flat or rolled on request.